Kids Mountain Camp introduces snow sports without competition, optimizing the fun while providing top-notch instruction. Whether they are interested in skiing or snowboarding, we have a half or full day camp for them. Please note that the time of the on snow portion of the lesson is based on the attention span and physical abilities of the child.
- TRAILBLAZERS ~ Skiers ages 4-7
- TRAILRIDERS ~ Snowboarders ages 6-7
- MOUNTAIN ADVENTURERS ~ Skiers ages 8-12
- EXPLORERS SNOWBOARD ~ Snowboarders ages 8-12
- Check-in for full day and half day morning camp begins at 8:00am at the Kids Mountain Camp in the Whitetail Learning Center. Afternoon camp check-in begins at 12 Noon.
- Please allow adequate time to arrive at Kid's Mountain Camp. Please arrive no later than 8:45 for the full day and morning camps. Be sure to allow more time on Weekends and Holidays.
- Please label all of your child’s belongings.
- Half-day camps include lift ticket, rentals, helmet, and a two-hour lesson.
- Full-day camps include lift ticket, rentals, helmet, two 2-hour lessons, and lunch.
- Reservations are required for all Kids Mountain Camp.
- All camp lessons are ability appropriate. Please update your child's ability level at the time of reservation.
- Additional lift time available after each camp session for $18 per hour.
- A parent or guardian must remain on Whitetail Resort property while your child is in any camp, lesson, or program.
Camp Schedule And Pricing
Weekend & Holiday
9:30 am to 12 Noon
1:00 pm to 3:30 pm
9:30 am to 3:30 pm
View our cancellation policy HERE.