Whitetail Freestyle Camp | February 24th - 25th
This two day course will span Saturday and Sunday and include: Private Progression Terrain Park, 5:1 Coach/Participant Ratio, Individualized Goals, Video Analysis.
- 8:00 - 8:30 Registration In Learning Center
- 8:30 - 9:00 Group Formation and Review of the Day's Activities
- 9:00 - 10:00 On Snow Introduction to SMART STYLE
- 10:00 - 12:00 Flat Land Training and Intro to ATML
- 12:00 - 1:00 Lunch with Videos
- 1:00 - 3:00 Jumps & Boxes
- 3:00 - 4:00 Mini Rail Jam on Boxes and Jumps
- 8:00 - 8:30 Meet with group and trainer's in the Learning Center
- 8:30 - 9:30 Warm up with Flat Land and ATML Review
- 10:30 - 12:00 Mileage in the Park on Favorite Features
- 12:00 - 12:30 Lunch with Videos
- 1:30 - 2:30 On Snow Individual Feedback by National Team Members
- 2:30 - 3:30 Free Ride with your group and Coaches Individual Feedback
- 3:30 - 4:00 Closing Comments in Learning Center
In addition to Whitetail’s best freestyle instructors, we will have David Oliver - PSIA Freestyle Specialist for the National Team and AASI Snowboard Specialist Tommy Morsch acting as top coaches to take participants’ skills to the next level!
Dates: Feb. 24th & 25th, 2018
Price: $350 w/ Lift tickets $300 w/o Lift tickets*
**Lodging not included Discounted lodging available at Clear Spring Sleep Inn. While available.
*A 50% refund is given if cancellation is made before 72 hours of the event. No refund will be given if cancellation is made within 72 hours of the event.