Ladies, this is your day!
Join us for a day designed just for you. Our ski and snowboard school proudly offer this day of on the snow instruction and good fellowship with other ladies who share a same common goal...to improve upon your skiing or snowboarding skills.
Participation is limited to 40 ladies and pre-paid reservations are required. Make your reservation by clicking the Purchase Online Button below!
This event is for women 13 years of age or older who have at least taken a "first timer" lesson, or have skied or snowboarded before. No "Never-Evers" please. The day includes, breakfast, lunch, snacks, one or two on the snow instructional sessions, raffle drawing and a special gift for you. We will meet in the Whitetail Learning Center at 7:45 am. Here is how the day is planned...
The Day's Schedule:
- 7:45 am - Ladies should plan to be at the resort no later than 7:45 am
- 8:00 am - Breakfast is served
- 9:00 am - Gear up and head out to the Mixing Bowl
- 9:15 am - Warm-up stretching on the snow & have our group photo taken
- 9:30 am - Hit the slopes with your Instructors in small groups
- 11:30 am - Head back into the Learning Center for our lunch break
- 12:00 pm - Lunch is served! (1/2 Day Option ends after lunch)
- 1:00 pm - Full Day Option ladies head back out for the afternoon session
- 1:30 pm - Hit the slopes again
3:30 pm - Meet back in to the Learning Center for snacks and our wind down time.
1/2 Day Option
Full Day Option
This year, we are offering half day or full day options, depending on the time commitment you want to make.
Reservation Deadline is 9pm Wednesday, January 25th, 2017
There is a $25.00 cancellation fee and partial refund if made 72 hours prior to the event. After that, no refund will be given.
Please note: If you have your own equipment and it is older than 10 years of age, you will be required to rent equipment. This program is designed to improve your skills using the latest technology in shape skis.
If you can't attend this Women's Day, never fear...we have one more scheduled for this season on February 10th.