It is time you did something different this winter. Join the Whitetail Team and receive great benefits all season long. If you love being on the mountain and believe in our guest service mission, then don't hesitate to join our team. Our immediate opportunities are listed below. You will also find employee benefits and job descriptions on this page. To work at the resort you must be at least 16 years of age, unless you worked at the resort previously and have been asked to return, or you are applying for a job as a junior instructor.
We are now currently seeking applications for the position of:
Kid's Adventure Camp Counselors
Applications / Resumes can be submitted to Human Resources at: email@example.com, or you can apply online by selecting the "Apply Online" button above.
Employment & Volunteer Benefits
For Individuals Employed During The Winter Season
- FREE skiing at Whitetail Resort, Liberty Mountain & Ski Roundtop
- FREE uniforms & training
- Benefits at Stratton Mountain, Vermont
- Flexible work schedules
- Sports shop and food discounts
- FREE use of ski & snowboard rental equipment
- FREE group lessons
- On-Site child care (some restrictions apply)
- Competitive wages & more
- Whitetail Resort is an Alcohol and Drug FREE work environment
Below are job descriptions for the various positions at Whitetail Resort throughout the winter season. Most of the departments below are looking for team members this coming winter season.
Select here to view job descriptions for the departments listed below.
- Mountain Host Volunteers
- Child Care
- Ski & Snowboard Instructors ~ Instructor Training Course Registration
- Patrollers & Clinic Staff
- Lift Operators
- Food & Beverage
- Group Reservations
- Guest Service
- Ski & Board Check
- Basket Check
- Parking & Shuttle
- Snow Tubing