Kid's Mountain Camp
Our premier children's program is filled with excellent instruction and fun activities for skiers ages 4 through 12 and snowboarders ages 6 through 12. Kids Mountain Camp introduces snow sports without competition, optimizing the fun while providing top-notch instruction. Please note that the time of the on snow portion of the lesson is based on the attention span and physical abilities of the child.
- TRAILBLAZERS ~ Skiers ages 4-7
- TRAILRIDERS ~ Snowboarders ages 6-7
- MOUNTAIN ADVENTURERS ~ Skiers ages 8-12
- EXPLORERS SNOWBOARD ~ Snowboarders ages 8-12
- Check-in of all Camps begins at 8:15 am at the Kids Mountain Camp Lodge located in the Whitetail Learning Center.
- Camp participants MUST arrive at least by 8:30 am for efficient check in process!
- Please label all of your child’s belongings.
- Half-day camps include lift ticket, rentals, and a two-hour lesson.
- Full-day camps include lift ticket, rentals, two 2-hour lessons and lunch.
- Reservations are required for all Kids Mountain Camp
- Trailblazers and Trailriders check-in begins at 8:30 am.
- Helmets are included for all campers who are ages 12 and younger.
- All equipment will be pre-teched.
- All camp lessons are ability appropriate.
- Breaks and snacks are included for ages 4-7.
- Lift tickets issued with camps are good for one hour after the camp lesson has ended.
- A parent or guardian must remain on Whitetail Resort property while your child is in any camp, lesson, or program.
Camp Schedule & Pricing
|Camp Times||Midweek||Weekend & Holiday|
|Half-Day Camp||9:30 am to 12:00 pm
1:00 pm to 3:30 pm
||9:30 am to 3:30 pm||$130.00||$155.00|