Kid's Mountain Camp
Our premier children's program is filled with excellent instruction and fun activities for skiers ages 4 through 12 and snowboarders ages 6 through 12. Kids Mountain Camp introduces snow sports without competition, optimizing the fun while providing top-notch instruction. Please note that the time of the on snow portion of the lesson is based on the attention span and physical abilities of the child.
- TRAILBLAZERS ~ Skiers ages 4-7
- TRAILRIDERS ~ Snowboarders ages 6-7
- MOUNTAIN ADVENTURERS ~ Skiers ages 8-12
- EXPLORERS SNOWBOARD ~ Snowboarders ages 8-12
- Check-in for full day and half day morning camp begins at 8:00am at the Kids Mountain Camp in the Whitetail Learning Center. Afternoon camp check-in begins at 12 Noon.
- Please allow adequate time to arrive at Kid's Mountain Camp. Please arrive no later than 8:45 for the full day and morning camps. Be sure to allow more time on Weekends and Holidays.
- Please label all of your child’s belongings.
- Half-day camps include lift ticket, rentals, helmet, and a two-hour lesson.
- Full-day camps include lift ticket, rentals, helmet, two 2-hour lessons, and lunch.
- Reservations are required for all Kids Mountain Camp.
- All camp lessons are ability appropriate. Please update your child's ability level at the time of reservation.
- Additional lift time available after each camp session for $15 per hour.
- A parent or guardian must remain on Whitetail Resort property while your child is in any camp, lesson, or program.
*View our cancellation policy HERE.
Camp Schedule & Pricing
|Camp Times||Midweek||Weekend & Holiday|
|Half-Day Camp||9:30 am to 12:00 pm
1:00 pm to 3:30 pm
||9:30 am to 3:30 pm||$130.00||$155.00|
The 2016 Cottage Open Benefiting The Hennessy Home