Kids Mountain Camp
Our premier children's program is filled with excellent instruction and fun activities for skiers ages 4 through 12 and snowboarders ages 6 through 12. Kids' Mountain Camp introduces snow sports without competition, optimizing the fun while providing top-notch instruction. Please note that the time of the on snow portion of the lesson is based on the attention span and physical abilities of the child.
- TRAILBLAZERS ~ Skiers ages 4-7
- TRAILRIDERS ~ Snowboarders ages 6-7
- MOUNTAIN ADVENTURERS ~ Skiers ages 8-12
- EXPLORERS SNOWBOARD ~ Snowboarders ages 8-12
- Half-day camps include lift ticket, rentals, and a two-hour lesson.
- Full-day camps include lift ticket, rentals, two 2-hour lessons and lunch.
- Trailblazers and Trailriders check-in begins at 8:30 am.
- Helmets are included for all campers who are ages 12 and younger.
- Camp participants should arrive at least 30 minutes prior to start of programs. Please label all of your child’s belongings.
- Check-in of Trailblazers and Trailriders will be inside the Kids Mountain Camp Lodge.
- Check-in of Mountain Adventurer and Explorers Snowboard Camp is held outside at the KMC cabin.
- For Mountain Adventurers and Explorers, parents are required to pick up rentals prior to camp start time.
- All camp lessons are ability appropriate.
- Breaks and snacks are included for ages 4-7.
- Lift tickets issued with camps are good for one hour after the camp lesson has ended.
Camp Schedule & Pricing
|Camp Times||Midweek||Weekend & Holiday|
|9:30 am to 12:00 pm
1:00 pm to 3:30 pm
|9:30 am to 3:30 pm||$118.00||$134.00|
|10 am to 12:00 pm
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
|10:00 am to 3:00 pm||$108.00||$124.00|
A parent or guardian must remain on Whitetail Resort property while your child is in any camp, lesson, or program.
Reservations are required for all TRAILBLAZERS and TRAILRIDERS
Reservations are highly recommended for MOUNTAIN ADVENTURERS and EXPLORERS SNOWBOARD CAMPS.
Is your child anxious to shred on a snowboard, but too young for our Kid's Mountain Camp? Then ask about our NEW "Ollie Alley", a snowboard playground for kids ages 3-5. Located outside of the Kid's Mountain Camp building, Ollie Alley is where your child will learn balance in motion while having fun sliding on the snow. Our talented instructors will work with your child on a mini snowboard known as a "Riglet". They will get to experience mini terrain park features that are just their size. Ollie Alley lessons are available Saturday, Sunday, Holidays; at 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Lessons are $35.00 / half hour; $50.00 / hour
Please go to Kid's Mountain Camp Desk to sign your child up for Ollie Alley.
Riding the down-flat-down rail during one of our competitions!
One of the grom's sliding our beginner friendly flat box during competition.
A skier slides our battleship rail during one of the Rail Jams!
Transitioning to the down on our Flat-Down Rail!
Frontside Boardslide on one of the park favorites, the C-Box!
The Park layouts change throughout the season so there are always new features to hit!
Catching some air in the Jib Junction terrain park!
With ever-changing features and its own lift, the Jib Junction terrain park is one of the best in the region!
With two terrain parks and a half-pipe, Whitetail offers skiers and boarders of any skill level a chance to learn skills in the park.