Season Passes - 2015-2016 Season
Find a Season Pass that fits your style! We have several options available for you, and we encourage you to find the best fit for your lifestyle. Don't spend time in lift ticket lines; get your unlimited, direct to lift, Season Pass today! Purchase your Season Passes today via the Purchase Today button below, or by calling 717-328-9400.
Season Pass Pricing
|Type of Season Pass||Purchase Price 5/1/2015 thru 10/31/2015*||Purchase Price 11/1/2015 thru the 2015-16 winter season|
|Individual Season Pass||$469||$569|
|Family Season Pass – 1st Person||$469||$569|
|Family Season Pass – each additional family member||$369||$469|
|Family Season Pass – Under Age 5 (with 1st person purchase)||Free||Free|
|Night Season Pass||$289||$389|
*The 3 Easy Payment Plan is available on any Season Pass purchase made from 5/1/2015 thru 10/15/2015. One third of total will be charged to your card on the day of purchase. Another 1/3 will be charged on 10/15/2015, and the final balance will be charged on 11/15/2015.
Please Note: If you had a Mountain Passport last season, you will receive a discount on your purchase of this year's Season Pass. To receive the discount, you must call (717) 328-9400 to purchase your pass.
Our 3 Easy Payment Plan
You can purchase your Unlimited Season Pass in 3 easy - equal payments! If you purchase your Unlimited Season Pass by October 15, 2015, you are eligible to take advantage of our 3 Easy Payment Plan option. Any individual or family purchasing an unlimited Whitetail - Liberty - Roundtop Season Pass is eligible for our payment plan. Payment plan is not available on Senior, Midweek or Night Season Passes. Go online or call the resort at 717.328.9400 to take advantage of the 3 Easy Payment Plan. We will calculate the cost of your purchase including all options and the Protection Policy (if desired). On the day of purchase, your credit card will be billed 1/3 of the total cost, with subsequent payments being charged on October 15 and November 15, 2015. No finance charges apply! You may pick up your Season Pass at the Guest Service lobby after the final payment on November 15, 2015. See our Guest Services page for pre-season hours. After opening day, Guest Services will be open anytime the resort is open. If you wish to take advantage of the benefits of the Mountains of Distinction Resorts before November 30, you can visit Guest Services during posted business hours to make an early payment and receive your pass.
Can I get a refund? Refunds will only be available for those who have purchased the Protection Policy and qualify for a refund based on the guidelines outlined by that policy.
- The Senior Midweek Pass is for ages 65+ years.
- The Night Season Pass is valid from from 4 pm to 10 pm Monday thru Saturday and from 3 pm to 10 pm on Sundays.
- All Pass holders are required to have a new pass printed each season.
- Season Passes do not apply to Snow Tubing.
- Mid week season pass is valid Monday thru Friday, non holiday and Whitetail Only.
- All purchases are final and non-transferable. No refunds, credits or substitutions of any kind will be issued if you fail to use or take possession of your 2015-2016 Season Pass unless you have purchased a Protection Policy (details below) and qualify for reimbursement there under.
Season Pass Benefits
- Your 2015-16 Season Pass is valid at Whitetail Resort, Liberty Mountain Resort and Roundtop Mountain Resort.
- Season Pass holders also receive one FREE First Class Package for new skiers and boarders (ages 8 and up), 50% off class lessons, benefits at Whitetail Golf Resort, discounted rates on seasonal lockers and a FREE Quick Tune at Whitetail Mountain Sports Shop.
- Resort Cash allows you to load money onto your pass and use it just like a debit card. This works great for parents who want to make sure their kids have money for dinner, but don't want to worry about losing cash.
- Mountains Of Distinction benefits offer discounted lift tickets at these other great resorts: Bristol Mountain, NY; Crystal Mountain, MI; Holiday Valley, NY; Jay Peak, VT; Jiminy Peak, MA; Mt Sunapee, NH; Windham, NY; Okemo Mountain, VT; Seven Springs, PA; Shawnee Peak, ME; Wachusett, MA; Wintergreen, VA; and other special offers from Crested Butte, CO.
- With the Season Pass protection policy, purchased at time of pass purchase, we will reimburse the cost of your Season Pass on a prorated basis if certain circumstances occur which prohibit your use of a Season Pass. These circumstances include: transfer by your immediate employer to a location necessitating a change of residence of at least 125 miles, or in the event of injury and/or sickness which prevents your participation in snow sports. Documented proof is required. Restrictions do apply. The cost for a Protection Policy is $25.00 per card holder.